- Get more things done. Stop procrastinating so much Alyssa.
- Paint and draw more. Even once every other week is good.
- Stay injury free. If I do get injured stay mentally strong and bounce back quick.
- Experiment with gluten and dairy free recipes.
- Blog more...
- Spend more time enjoying how beautiful nature is. More beach days and more hikes.
- Get on the podium in a few of my races :-)
- Try more new things.
“No one is born a perfect runner. And none of us will become one. But through incremental steps, we can become better runners. And that’s the beauty of our sport: There are no shortcuts, nothing is given to us; we earn every mile, and we earn every result.”
- Peter Magill, 2010 USA Masters 5K champion