10.16.2012

Round II of Bikram Yoga


I love Parks and Rec. I mean really if you have seen it I am sure you love it to. Ron is a no questions asked badass. I was particularly fond of his salad quote. I suppose I must be related to the rabbit in some way...It's not news to me I've been told that before. (Note my 32oz green drink)


Last night I tried out Bikram yoga thanks to the wonderful website called Groupon. I have done it once like 6 years ago and hated every single second of it. I even went so far as to say I would never do it again. Ever. So what happened to change my mind you ask? My coach said cool it on all the running, biking, swimming, weight lifting and do some cross training. So there I was last night sweating to death for 90 minutes. I have 19 more classes on this pass and I am determined to make it through them all. Does anyone else do yoga to cross train? What type if you do? I need some recommendations.
 
"If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, triathlon must have taken Him totally by surprise." -P.Z. Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment