12.24.2012

Merry Christmas

I love the holidays. I live in my hometown and everyone comes home to see their family which is great for me because all my friend gather in one place.

December Hiking.

Good times with these two cool cats. Hiking is my favorite active rest day activity. I haven't been hiking as much as I would like recently but maybe I'll make one of my resolutions to hike more next year. Speaking of resolutions I think I need to write mine.



Can't pass up tree climbing.

Finished my last strength training session until after Christmas. Actually I am getting a few rest days. Come January training is going to speed up. Lots of races are in the works for 2013.

Southern California living at it's finest.

‘twas the night before a race, and all through the house
not a runner was running, not even an ounce
the spikes were hung, by the door with care
in hopes that the running gods, would soon be there
the runners were nestled all snug in their beds 
while visions of PR’s raced in their heads
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love hiking also and your pictures are gorgeous :)
    Keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason! Do you have an instagram? I do a much better job at sharing photos on there. My name is "alduhe". Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome :) I do not have a instagram yet but I plan on getting one soon!

    ReplyDelete