6.08.2012

Beet it.



Working on putting a bunch of vegetables into a zine. Some serious vegetable angst. Get ready! I will sell it on my ETSY page as soon as I finish it. Sorry I've been slow to update this. Hopefully I have some good summer photos from this weekend. Kinda depends on how the weather is.

“To make a fighter you got to strip ‘em down to bare wood: you can’t just tell ‘em to “forget everything you know”. You got to make ‘em forget it in their bones… make ‘em so tired they only listen to you, only hear your voice, only do what you say and nothing else… show ‘em how to keep their balance and take it away from the other guy… how to generate momentum off your right toe and how to flex your knees when you fire a jab. How to fight backing up, so that the other guy doesn’t want to come after you. Then you gotta show ‘em all over again. Over and over and over… till they think they’re born that way.” - Million Dollar baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment