10.14.2011

dirty harry.

Why don't men have style anymore?
It make me sad to grow up in a generation of Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider

movies playing in theaters next to American Pie 27 or something like that.


What happened to quality, class and wit?


Dirty Harry

"I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire six shots or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"


Weekend Plans
- Baking some Vegan Banana-Nut Muffins
- Finishing reading The China Study
- Photo Shoot for work today
- Spending some quality time relaxing outside


1 comment:

  1. Because I like you and care about your health, I feel compelled to leave this here...
    http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/

    ReplyDelete