1.13.2011


Just Finished: The Autobiography of Malcolm X
Currently: Beneath the Wheel
Referencing: Vegetarian Cooking and Muscular Retraining for Pain-Free Living
and lastly keeping it real with Color Magazine


Just started night classes again this week. It's going to be refreshing to screen print Thursday nights after a long day of work. I am thinking of focusing on tote bags this semester so if anyone has an interest in a particular design let me know. I am also enrolled in a Adobe Flash class. I have been teaching myself how to use the program. I have even done two web banner ads for the company I work for. Not going to lie I gave myself a pat on the back after that. So I am pretty excited to actually learn the program.


Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. Yes yes yes. Last weekend I met my friend in Laguna Beach and had the most delicious vegan veggie filled wrap before our photo adventure. (above) This weekend I am doing a little day trip in the San Diego area (sorta). Also some baking for people. Tonight I made vegan orange craisin biscotti from scratch. I am finally getting to a point where I can go sans recipe. heck yes. (Note I am not vegan, just a hardcore vegeetable lover.)

Have a lovely weekend all!



No comments:

Post a Comment