10.09.2010

weekend fun.









Skeleton Sticker - Hand Screen Printed with White and Silver ink.
Sticker is approximately 2" x 3.5"
ETSY

SF inspired homes.

I found this super old Polaroid from when I used to spend all of my waking hours at the skatepark. Looking back on it I know why I failed all those Spanish vocabulary tests in middle school.

I finished my two pieces for a haunted themed art show near the end of the month. I will load some better pictures of them later. Also notice the Mickey Mouse ears.... the Disney store opened in the mall near me and they were giving them away today. SCORE!

Baked some vegan this weekend: Zucchini Bread and Apple Carrot Muffins. Put some little hand stickers on them just in case you missed the fact that they were handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment