10.16.2010

If you want to sing out, sing out



New tote bags. I hand dyed each bag then screen printed it by hand. It is one of my favorite quotes, "Don't worry everything is going to be amazing". For sale through ETSY.

Baked vegan Chocolate Avocado Banana Bread. Find the recipe here. My dad is amazed that you can bake without eggs, milk or butter. If only I could figure out how to make vegan biscotti.

Randomness: Took a few pictures of llamas, finished a painting, bought a couple Michael Pollan books, worked on my Halloween costume.

Movies: Secretariat, Harold and Maude (new favorite), and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Pretty good rainy movie weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Alyssa. I got your zine in the mail yesterday. I love it. I thought I should look up your website and blog. Love them, too. I just mailed my trade out today. It should arrive shortly. Also, love Harold and Maude. Haven't seen Fantastic Mr. Fox yet, but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I am glad you liked the zine. I don't know how I got this far in my life without seeing Harold and Maude. It was amazing. Can't wait for your trade!

    ReplyDelete