10.04.2010


Hot off the press. New t-shirts. Awhile ago I bleached these shirts and I finally got around to printing on them. I like how the little ones for my niece and nephew turned out. I have a few mediums and larges so if you want one leave a comment. $10 + shipping or a good art swap.


I spent my weekend in San Francisco at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival. Two days full of toe tappin' and head rockin' (as featured below) tunes in Golden Gate Park. Not going to lie, it was a little tough getting on the plane this morning to head back to work, but hopefully I will be making that quick flight again very soon.



Most of my photos are now being shot on the disposable cameras my dad won for me on ebay. So it will take some time before I get the prints back. But what a great surprise it will be when I get them. I am mainly doing videos with my digital camera now but I have one digital shot of the sunrise plane ride this morning from SF to LAX. Life is pretty beautiful isn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment