8.14.2010

stuff a 23 year old wants.

I treated myself today and went shopping. (I worked a lot of overtime this week so I felt like I kinda deserved it. haha not really justified.) Well I really just wanted some cute dresses to wear in the death heat of Chicago and Kentucky. Not going to like I am from a beach town in California so I am weak when it comes to the heat. Anyway I saw so many lovely things today so I decided to make a little list of a few things that I am currently desiring.


I have been baking a lot recently. Lots of vegan treats. Most of the time vegan recipes require a lot of ingredients. What better way to measure them than with these!



This dress is gorgeous. I don't think I would ever take it off.


Despite the fact that I have a lot of plastic cameras. I still want more. This one looks soooo rad. Even though I could make what this does it photoshop, that kinda takes the fun and excitement out of it ya know?

A subscription to Color Magazine. It is such a rad skate/art magazine. If you have never seen it before it's a skateboarding graphic designers dream come true.


Books:
This I believe Volume 2
No One Belongs Here More Than You
Do Good Design: How Designers Can Change the World -
David B. Berman
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals - Michael Pollan



Hopefully a vegan cake or dessert from this place for my birthday. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment