5.16.2010

alphabet soup.


A. It took me a little while but I finally got my posters on ETSY. I did every thing from drawing the birds to individually watercoloring them. Sadly I can't say I made the paper though, so I guess I only did part of the work. I only have about 10 of them so check out my ETSY.

B. The Selby
I have been following this site for awhile and I have decided that someday I will have a super spiffy house worthy of The Selby. I can't wait for that day. I sure hope it comes soon. Some new inspiration.

C. This weekend I started to redecorate my room again. Mostly moving plants and pictures. Still nice to change things up. Working on getting Realize Issue 3 wrapped up in 2 weeks. So far it's looking pretty good.

D. No explanation needed for this.
http://www.atlantahatesus.com/2010/05/13/grants-5050-handrail-drop-video/

E. Favorite x a million gazillion.


No comments:

Post a Comment